A 3-event 7 days on the ATP Tour sees a host of Top 10 stars in motion across a few continents.
Defending champion Felix Auger-Aliassime returns to the ABN AMRO Open, an ATP 500 event in Rotterdam, even though Taylor Fritz is the leading seed at the Delray Beach Open, an ATP 250 difficult-courtroom tournament. Carlos Alcaraz competes for the first time this year and headlines the industry at the Argentina Open, a clay-courtroom ATP 250.
ATPTour.com seems at 5 factors to check out at every single celebration.
Perspective Attracts: Rotterdam | Buenos Aires | Delray Beach front
Five Things TO Watch IN ROTTERDAM
1) Tsitsipas Best Seed: Globe No. 3 Stefanos Tsitsipas will purpose to continue his solid commence to the time when he headlines the discipline in Rotterdam. The Greek, who attained his second Grand Slam last at the Australian Open very last month, has performed properly at the ATP 500 celebration, reaching the semi-finals in 2021 before he highly developed to the championship match past yr. Tsitsipas opens in opposition to Emil Ruusuvuori and could perform Jannik Sinner in the second round.
2) Defending Winner Felix: Auger-Aliassime broke new floor in Rotterdam previous calendar year when he defeated Tsitsipas to carry his first ATP Tour trophy. The 22-year-aged Canadian entered the match keeping a -8 document in tour-stage finals, but promptly came out firing to strengthen on that history. The 3rd seed is competing for the first time since he achieved the fourth spherical at the Australian Open.
3) Seeded Threats: Next seed Andrey Rublev and fifth seed Hubert Hurkacz have equally tasted achievement at ATP 500 activities. Rublev has lifted 5 trophies at this stage, which include the Rotterdam title in 2021, though Hurkacz triumphed at Halle final calendar year. Rublev opens his marketing campaign towards Alex de Minaur with Hurkacz struggling with Roberto Bautista Agut.
4) Can Sinner & Rune Preserve Momentum?: Sinner and Holger Rune arrive in Rotterdam off the back of deep operates in Montpellier. Rune superior to the semi-finals, with Sinner competing in the ultimate on Sunday. Sinner achieved the quarter-finals at the indoor challenging-court docket event in Rotterdam in 2020, while fourth seed Rune is making his debut.
5) Koolhof/Skupski Direct Doubles Field: Wesley Koolhof and Neal Skupski captured seven tour-degree titles in 2022 but are however browsing for their 1st crown this yr. The Dutch-British tandem faces competitors from 2nd seeds Nikola Mektic and Mate Pavic, third seeds Ivan Dodig and Austin Krajicek and fourth seeds Lloyd Glasspool and Harri Heliovaara.
5 Issues TO Look at IN DELRAY Seashore
1) Fritz Headlines: Taylor Fritz will make his sixth physical appearance at the ATP 250 event in Delray Seashore when he headlines the discipline as the top rated seed. The American, who is nevertheless alive in Dallas this 7 days, has by no means been further than the quarter-finals at the event. He will be aiming to adjust that file starting up towards Emilio Gomez or a qualifier.
2) Paul & Shapovalov In Action: Tommy Paul comes in Delray Beach front significant in confidence following soaring to the semi-finals at the Australian Open up. The 2nd seed, who reached the semi-finals at the ATP 250 in 2022, will be looking for his second tour-amount title. Third seed Denis Shapovalov is building his 2nd overall look in Florida, getting superior to the semi-finals in 2018.
3) Shelton In Action: #NextGenATP American Ben Shelton caught the focus of the tennis planet in January when he attained the quarter-finals at the Australian Open up on his to start with journey outdoors of the United States. Back on house soil this 7 days, the eighth seed begins towards Marcos Giron at the challenging-court docket tournament.
4) Us residents Pack Area: There are 11 American gentlemen in the attract in Florida, not which include qualifiers. Seventh seed John Isner plays countryman J.J. Wolf, with 2017 winner Jack Sock acquiring a wild card. Sixth seed Jenson Brooksby opens towards Ilya Ivashka.
5) Arevalo/Rojer Reigning Champs: Marcelo Arevalo and Jean-Julien Rojer return to Delray seaside as defending champions. The leading seeds are joined in the draw by second seeds Jamie Murray and Michael Venus.
5 Factors TO Look at IN BUENOS AIRES
1) Alcaraz Returns: Entire world No. 2 Alcaraz will compete for the 1st considering that November when he potential customers the subject as the top rated seed at the ATP 250 event in Buenos Aires. The 19-calendar year-previous, who missed the Australian Open thanks to a leg injury, is building his debut in Buenos Aires. The Spaniard tasted success on clay in 2022, clinching crowns in Rio de Janeiro, Barcelona and Madrid.
2) Norrie Would make Debut: Cameron Norrie will make his debut in Buenos Aires this week, soon after competing in Colombia for Great Britain in the Davis Cup earlier this thirty day period. The second seed arrives holding a 10-2 record on the calendar year, earning Best 10 wins from Rafael Nadal and Taylor Fritz at the United Cup.
3) Returning Champions: Diego Schwartzman and Dominic Thiem have both of those tasted results in Buenos Aires. The Argentine Schwartzman lifted the trophy in 2021, when Thiem won the title in 2016 and 2018. Schwartzman is the fourth seed at the clay-court occasion, with Austrian Thiem receiving a wild card.
4) House Hopes: Together with Schwartzman, Francisco Cerundolo and Sebastian Baez will fly the flag for Argentina. Cerundolo came by qualifying to arrive at the final in Buenos Aires in 2021, although Baez built the quarter-finals on debut previous year.
5) Granollers/Zeballos Prime Seed: Marcel Granollers and Horacio Zeballos are the best seeds in the doubles draw, with Rafael Matos and David Vega Hernandez seeded second. Singles stars Diego Schwartzman and Dominic Thiem are becoming a member of forces.